Mountain Region Speech and Hearing Center offers services to people of all ages, from birth to geriatrics.
- Speech-language Evaluations (Adults and Pediatrics)
- Pediatric Feeding Evaluations and Treatment
- Swallowing Evaluations
- Flexible Endoscopy Evaluation of Swallowing (FEES) Mobile Clinic
- Hearing Evaluations
- Hearing Aid Services
- Social Skills Training Related to Autism and PDD
- Fluency (stuttering)
- Vital Stim
- Central Auditory Processing Evaluations
How Do I Get Services?
We accept referrals from pediatricians, general practitioners, otolaryngologists, (ENT doctors), neurologists, TEIS (Tennessee Early Intervention System), schools and individuals.